Assalaamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullaahi Wa Barakaatuh
اللهم صل على محمد وآل محمد
1. Baking Soda
- Mix two teaspoons of baking soda with mineral water to make a paste.
- Apply the paste generously on the affected skin area and massage gently. Allow it to dry for a few minutes before rinsing it off with warm water.
- Repeat this remedy once or twice a week.
- Mix one teaspoon of cinnamon powder and honey to form a thick paste.
- Apply the paste on the affected area before bed and leave it on overnight.
- In the morning, wash your face well with normal water. For best results, follow this remedy daily for about 10 days.
- You can also mix one teaspoon each of cinnamon powder and lime juice with a pinch of turmeric powder (optional). Use this as a facial cleanser.
- Mix one teaspoon honey and the juice of four tomatoes in sufficient oatmeal to make a paste.
- Scrub it on your skin.
- Wash it off after 10 minutes.
- Repeat regularly for clear skin.
4. Lemon Juice
- Make a facial scrub by mixing lemon juice with salt, yogurt and honey. Gently scrub the affected area with this natural exfoliating mixture.
- You can also mix fresh lemon juice with milk or rosewater to create a facial cleanser. Use it daily for 10 to 12 days.
5. Green Tea
- Mix one teaspoon of dry green tea leaves with a little water to make a paste.
- Gently scrub the paste over the affected area for two to three minutes. This scrub deep cleans oily skin and helps unclog pores.
- Rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- Apply some pure honey on your face. Leave it on for about 10 minutes.
- Rinse your face with lukewarm water.