Thursday, October 16, 2014

Jangan banyak songeh!

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Assalaamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullaahi Wa Barakaatuh
اللهم صل على محمد وآل محمد




Any complaints ??
> When I complain about the taste of my food, I remember him (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) who used to fasten some stones on his stomach to hold on his hunger..
> When I complain about how less clothes I have, I remember him (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) who had only two pieces of clothes for the rest of his life..
> When I complain of how uncomfortable my bed is, I remember him (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) who slept on the palm frond and coarse cloth in his entire lifr..
> When I become so miser to give and share with others
I remember him (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) who used to give his everything that he almost left nothing for himself..
> When I think of how poor I am, I remember him (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) who loved the poor so much and said to be with them in jannah, it cheers me up..
> When I upset of those who hurt me, I remember him (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) who had mercy on those who did evil to him..
> When I think of those who hate me, I remember him (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) who always prayed for those who has insulted him..
> When people don't thank me for what I do, I remember him (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) who reminded me that the best reward is from Allah's side..
> When none loves me, I remember that I have him (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) who loves me for thousand year..
> When I think of how miserable my life is, I remember him (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) who had more struggle life than mine and it strengthens me...
May peace be upon him,
my beloved
May peace be upon him,
my role model
may peace be upon him,
my rasoolullah sallallahu alayhi wasallam
May peace be upon him,
he's the best example for our lives

No comments: