catatan usrah dan lain2-semoga bermanafaat. Sila kembangkan ilmu dengan merujuk kepada sumber-sumber yang soheh.Ya Allah ,berilah taufik dan hidayahmu kepadaku dan pembaca blog ini untuk menjadi hamba-hamba mu yang soleh. Yang redho dan diredhoi engkau ya allah. Amin.
nota- semua gambar adalah dari google.
Monday, September 29, 2014
9 Habits of People Who Never Have to Clean Their Homes A maid isn't necessary to keep your house neat every day.
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Assalaamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullaahi Wa Barakaatuh
اللهم صل على محمد وآل محمد
1. They put away their clothes every night.
When you're changing into your pajamas, it might be tempting to just toss your clothes on a chair or even on the floor, but don't fall prey to that lazy trap. It takes a couple of seconds to put them in your laundry hamper or return them to your closet. You'll be thankful that you won't have to spend extra time rounding up stray socks all over your room when it's laundry day. Same could be said when you're trying on an outfit or when you've just finished doing your laundry.
atau dengan kata lain - jangan lambak kain kotor merata-rata
2. They don't own extras.
What are you going to do with a dozen sets of sheets or five cheese graters? If you don't need it: Edit, edit, edit. You'll be saving much more space.
-Jangan simpan benda yang dah tak nak diguna/ jarang guna- sedekahkan jer...
3. They keep a paper trail to a minimum.
It's easy to leave stacks of junk mail, delivery menus, and old newspapers on every surface of your house. Create a good filing system to save the important documents and toss the rest.
-Adakan sistem fail dan buang jer kertas-kertas iklan yang nak pakai tu...
4. They wipe down every surface after use.
Let's be real, the less grime build-up, the easier it is to clean. Mildew, grease, and food stains are not a good look for your house.
--- Lap /bersihkan terus meja makan ker /apa -apa yang kotor tu- cadangan siapkan perca kain dari baju yg tak nak pakai dah tu untuk lap lepas tu buang jer....
5. They don't have beds piled up with too much stuff.
Sure, it's nice to have some decorative pillows and throw blankets to maintain a perfectly styled bed, but let's keep it to a minimum. The fewer steps it takes to make your bed every morning, the more likely you'll actually do it.
- Jangan lambak banyak sangat hiasan atas katii- lebih mudah nak kemas- bangun tidur terus kemas katil
6. They put their shoes and coats away.
It's common for an entryway to have a shoe pile-up or for coats to be haphazardly placed on the entry bench, but it sure doesn't look tidy. Put your shoes in your closet or place a shoe rack near the door. Make sure to hang your coat as soon as you take it off.
- Balik rumah -kasut terus simpan dalam peti kasut- ada kot terus gantung kat tempatnya.handbag etc tok sah lambak kat ruang tamu.
7. They never let dishes pile up.
This one's pretty much a no-brainer, but taking a few minutes to do three or five dishes is way better than doing 15 at the end of the week.
- Sudah makan -terus basuh pinggan- lebih mudah dari nak basuh satu singki -nanti-nanti
8. They put things back where they came from.
If you do this, you won't have a precarious stack of DVDs, magazines, books, and toys on your coffee table. This habit makes the panic-filled, 5-minute clean-up before guests arrive a little better.
_ Pandai ambik pandailah simpan balik......
9. They dust and vacuum on the regular.
A few minutes of dusting or vacuuming at least 2-3 times a week will save you from doing a deep clean on the weekend when you could be relaxing.
- sapulah rumah dalam 2 -3 kali dlm seminggu- buat part by part pun tak per jangan tunggu bulanan pulak -penat oooooo