Saturday, January 24, 2015

Cara buat kuli pai

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم Assalaamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullaahi Wa Barakaatuh اللهم صل على محمد وآل محمد




 ingerdients for pie crust




step 1


add butter to flour



blend till butter and flour are coarse meal


add the water to pie crust

The No fail pie Crust recipe

Here are some tips to keep in mind when making pie crust:

    • Keep the butter cold!  This is the secret to making the crust flaky
    • When rolling out the pie crust (I use a glass, I still don’t have a rolling pin) make sure you make it bigger than the pan so you can make a pretty crust.  They make these pie crust rolling mats with measurements on them to make it easy to know how big to roll out your crust.  I used to make fun of my mother in law for using this.  But now I eat my words.  They are great!



No comments: