Monday, January 19, 2015

Tak pernah kata tidak !

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم Assalaamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullaahi Wa Barakaatuh اللهم صل على محمد وآل محمد




The Prophet (pbuh) would never deny a request for a thing to be given, even if it was at his own loss.
On one occasion the Prophet was gifted a beautiful garment and wore it in front of his companions. It was very rare to see the Prophet in such beautiful clothing, so many companions began to compliment him. This was however disrupted by one man who suddenly called out "Give me the garment Oh Messenger!".
The Prophet without hesitation, returned to his home, put back on his old clothes and gifted the man the garment, even though he had just put it on only moments ago.
The companions were really upset at this man's behaviour and began to rebuke him for his actions, until he replied "Leave me alone, I only took it so I could be shrouded in it, for I knew the Prophet wouldn't reject my request".
May the Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon Muhammad.
sumber -talk islam

No comments: